Several factors are involved in a business’s success. The products and services your business offers, and customer service provided by your employees are just two of these factors. High-quality products and services, along with the best customer service, can expedite your business’ growth. It’ll be easier to achieve all of these goals if your business utilizes sales call recordings.
Call recording software, such as those from Refract.ai, makes it easier for businesses to record telephone conversations and store them in an audio format. Once saved, you can choose to share, retrieve, and playback these call recordings. The technology behind call recordings is actually very easy to deploy can be used minutes after the installation.
Reviewing sales call recordings is valuable because of the following reasons:
Boost Customer Satisfaction
Customers are the lifeblood of every business. Without them, your business will never prosper. As a business, you need to satisfy their demands so they will continue to patronize your products and services.
Regularly reviewing sales call recordings can boost customer satisfaction. These recordings can provide a wealth of information that can help your business to know more about your customers and what these people want from your business.
Reviewing sales call recordings can boost customer satisfaction through the following:
- Avoid losing important details: Customers usually call your hotline because they want to ask for help. They might have bought a product from your business and later on realize that they don’t know how to use it.
When customers call you, expect that they are already frustrated and angry – and asking them to repeat details over and over again will only aggravate these emotions.
If all of your customers’ calls are recorded, your business won’t add fuel to the fire. Your sales rep can simply playback the call and not ask the customer the same questions repeatedly.
If the call needs to be forwarded to another sales rep or department, they can also pull out the recordings to gain information about the customers’ problem, instead of asking the customer to explain their problems.
- Redefine marketing strategies: Your business should come up with marketing strategies that are appealing to your target market. However, because marketing platforms come in a wide variety, choosing one that fits your customers can be a struggle.
Sales call recordings can provide information on the efficacy of your current marketing strategies. Your sales team can ask the customer about where they got the contact details of the company to determine which among your marketing strategies are effective and least effective.
Did these customers know about your business through a website or billboard in the city? Or were they referred by friends or family members?
This information can help your marketing team redefine their strategies to come up with better marketing solutions that are tailored-fit to your customers’ demands.
- Better customer focus: Your sales team will have to take note of the details provided by the customer. They have to listen to the customer while listing down important details about the customer’s query.
Accomplishing both tasks at the same time can be possible, but the quality isn’t guaranteed. Sales reps might be too focused on writing about the details of the problem and end up being inattentive to the customer on the other line, or vice versa.
Since call recording software allows you to review calls whenever needed, your sales rep won’t have to multitask during every call. They can focus on talking with the customer as
they can always pull out the recordings if ever they missed some details.
Improve Employee Performance
Your business, regardless of the size and niche, can’t operate without your employees. You need to invest in other peoples’ skills and experience to ensure that all of your business processes run smoothly.
Reviewing sales call recordings can also contribute to improving employees’ performance. These recordings can give you a better idea of how knowledgeable your sales team is and how well they handle irate customers over the phone.
It’ll be very easy to assess which areas your employees should improve as reviewing sales call recordings can provide this information:
- Simpler sales training: As your business grows, expect that you’ll have to add more people to the workforce. You’ll need to hire more employees to ensure that your business can cope with the demands of the industry.
Before any new hires work, they have to undergo training – and reviewing sales recordings can make the training process easier and more effective.
When you have recorded sales calls, you can have your new hires listen to them. You can use some of the best calls to highlight how customer service should be delivered or use challenging calls as examples of how to properly converse with difficult customers.
By reviewing sales phone calls, your new hires can work sooner, and even as newbies, they will already know what are the dos and don’ts when talking with customers on the phone.
- Better quality control: The performance of your employees can speak volumes about the reliability of your business. An employee who strives to provide excellent customer service can contribute to your business’s positive image.
Reviewing sales call recordings can help you create a positive impression through your employees’ performance, as this technology can also be utilized for better quality control. Through these recordings, you’ll know if your employees are properly taking care of your customers through the phone.
- Accurate performance reviews: Paying for workshops that don’t cater to an employee’s weakness is a waste of resources. This is especially true if you’re planning to send more than one employee to workshops. You’ll be paying for something that doesn’t provide any return on investment, and you’ll have to pull out employees from work, which can mean less productivity for the business.
Before paying for any workshop or training, take the time to review sales call recordings. These audio files can help you assess what your employees’ weaknesses are.
By reviewing sales call recordings, you can determine what workshop or training is apt for your employees’ needs. The information you can gain when you review sales call recordings can help you avoid making costly decisions.
Make Sound Decisions
Call recording software can provide several benefits that can help improve your business processes. With the number of software available today, it’s important to choose one that is easy to use, works with other business optimization tools, and offers 24/7 customer support.
Careful decision-making ensures that you’ll end up investing call recording software that contributes to your business’ success, not one that will cause financial and customer loss.