The Ultimate Guest blogging and Backlinking Blueprint
5000+ database of top blogs that accept guest posts, templates and emails to send pitches, checklists and more!
The most up-to-date list of blogs that accept guest posts. Period.
Guest blogging is one of the most effective ways to generate quality backlinks to your blog or website.
Take it from me – I’ve got over 60K backlinks, all organic and many of them, from guest blogging.
In fact, I get over 10 guest posts published every month, on average – and that’s just because I don’t have the time to write more.
Want to grow your blog in record time?
Then you need to start guest posting – NOW.
What you get:
- Up-to-date Database of 5,000+ blogs that accept guest posts, with a domain authority of 20 to 95, each one with their ‘guest blogging guidelines’ page or, when unavailable, their contact page
- 30+ different categories – literally every topic you can think of: marketing, business, travel, food, finance, fitness and health, parenting, fashion, and entertainment (see here for the full list [LINK TO FAQ’S)
- Outreach templates: use my email outreach templates to start sending pitches that actually get accepted
- All my best tips: I’ve been guest blogging for publications like Forbes, Social Media Today and MarketingProfs (just to name very few!) for over 10 years and now, for the first time, you can get all of my top tips on how to get top publications to publish your guest posts so that you can get all of that amazing SEO link juice!
- Boost your SEO and get more backlinks: this is what you need to do in order to start generating high-quality backlinks and not only get more traffic, but also boost your blog’s SEO and domain authority and become an authority in your niche!
Which Categories are included in your database?
There are 37 categories. Here they all are in alphabetical order:
Books and writing
Family and parenting
Fashion and wedding
Health and fitness
Home and garden
Pets and animals
Web Development & Design
How uptodate is your list?
Our list was created in May 2020 and each and every single blog was verified. We will periodically update the database so it remains the most up-to-date database on the web available.
Why should I buy your list when there are already a few available
There are a few lists available, however, the reason why we created this list was that we couldn’t find one that was so vast and more importantly, up to date. So many of these lists only have a few, are very repetitive and simply not updated so the quality is poor and you can only use a few of them.
Our list has been painstakingly researched, verified to ensure that every single blog is current and quality. This has been a long and manual process because we wanted to ensure that each blog was up to par.
Why do I need it?
If you’re serious about making money from your blog or website you need quality backlinks. More backlinks means better SEO, better search rankings, more traffic and consequently more sales!
In addition, by being featured on top relevant sites can help your credibility and build trust with your readers. This will also help drive more targeted traffic back to your site as well! Win win