If you want to grow your business, in this day and age, you must utilize Software as a Service marketing-tactics. Don’t know where to begin? Check out the following six tactics, so you can start growing your business straight away.
Leverage Content Marketing
By leveraging content marketing, you can attract, educate, and convert audiences, even if you’re on a tight marketing budget. But you must know how to leverage the power of content marketing proficiently. As Powered By Search highlight, by using the Google Display Network, you can reach approximately 90% of internet users, but you need to know how to select the right keywords and topics to increase your SaaS business growth. So, make sure you prepare a list of keywords that potential customers could enter when they are searching for your product or service. If you’re unsure as to what keywords are best to use, hire a professional SEO company to help you with your keyword selection. Other ways you can leverage the power of content marketing include:
- Creating pages that precisely serve their needs, so the pages begin to rank higher in search engine results.
- Creating white papers, e-books, social posts, and so on, to raise awareness of your business while coming across like an industry expert.
- Creating podcasts, webcasts, and expert guides to engage audiences more.
Communicate Value without Overpromising
When your sales professionals are communicating with customers, ensure their conversations are honest and transparent. If you want to improve growth, your prospective customers must feel as though they are talking with a professional who is trustworthy and stands by their word.
Use Email Marketing
Email marketing is one of the most ROI-friendly SaaS marketing strategies. By using email marketing, you help to build customers’ loyalty. By sending appreciation emails to your customers, you will retain your existing customers while creating new ones at the same time.
Generate Organic Leads by Focusing on SEO
In SaaS marketing, the quality of organic traffic matters, so SEO tools come in very handy. By utilizing SEO, you can generate many relevant leads that can become converted easily. SEO tactics you can use under SaaS marketing include:
- Ensuring the speed of your website is as fast as possible, so visitors will not leave if pages take too long to load. The ideal loading time is under two seconds for any web page to create maximum conversions.
- Perfecting your technical SEO and using your keywords in the right places. You should use your primary keyword in your pages’ titles, descriptions, H1 headings, first paragraphs, and content body.
- Creating custom banners with Calls to Action, which persuade visitors to sign up with a free trial.
Offer a Free Trial of Your Product
By offering free trials of your service or product, you help users to understand the benefits and find out exactly how the service or product works. Once customers have discovered how good your product is, they will undoubtedly subscribe. However, don’t offer all the features of your product with a free trial, so customers will seriously consider purchasing the full product.
Simplify Your Registration Forms
A registration form’s purpose is to sign people up for the service or product you are offering. It is the most essential part of your website because it is where conversions occur. People are less likely to fill out long and complicated registration forms. So, ensure your forms are clean and straightforward. Keep your requests for information to a minimum, and you will find more visitors sign up.