The road to achieving your dreams isn’t always easy. Most of us face many obstacles, hardships and feel exhausted, which make us feel like we should quite, that we cannot do it. The truth is that it is the lack of motivation that keeps us from going any further.
So, we all need a boost of motivation to get through the hard times with a positive attitude, but it is not easy to feel and stay motivated. However, reading motivational quotes is a great way to get inspiration and fill yourself with energy and positive thoughts that boost your confidence in yourself which eventually leads to better performance in every aspect of life
So, as you work to achieve your goals, push yourself to keep moving forward with these 15 motivational quotes by the individuals who faced their challenges, and actually made a difference.
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”
Norman Vincent Peale
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.”
- “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.”
- “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.”
- Clement Stone
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.”
- “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.”
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” Jim Rohn
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.”
- “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.”
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
Thomas A. Edison
- “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.”
- “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.”
And never forget that:
“You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.”