Write for Me
Write for www.lilachbullock.com
As a guest blogger for Lilach Bullock, you will be able to…
- Inform and inspire business leaders, entrepreneurs, and online marketers
- Provide valuable information and resources for readers
- Reach an established and influential audience with your message
If you would like to have a guest post featured on www.lilachbullock.com please submit your post and a short author bio using the form on this page.
Guidelines for all blog posts
- The completed post should be at least 2000 words long. Please check the post to ensure there are no spelling or grammar problems
- The post has to be 100% original, it cannot have been published elsewhere, including your own site
- The writing style of the post must be consistent with other published content on the blog
- If any quotes or photographs used in your post they must be correctly attributed
- I will not publish anything written solely as a promotional piece for another company. If you are uncertain if your piece qualifies please ask
- The author bio section is the only place where you can promote your website
- Republication of any article I publish is not permitted. This includes the authors own social media accounts
- Authors are actively encouraged to share the link to the article on www.lilachbullock.com as widely as they can
- I reserve full rights to adapt and edit your post as required. This applies both at the time of initial publication and to any future edits to ensure accuracy and completeness.
What subjects will you publish?
The most successful guest posts are content-rich, detailed, and packed with information that readers can put into action to get results in the real world.
I am particularly keen to publish posts on:
- Digital marketing: email marketing, SEO, tips, tools and guides
- Social media marketing: tips, tools and guides
- Blogging and content marketing
- Traffic and conversion tips
- How to guides and list-based posts
However, I am happy to consider any post which will provide a genuine benefit for my readers
What I won’t publish
- Any subject already extensively covered in the blog
- Anything solely written for link building purposes
- Anything that is wrong, offensive, inaccurate, or directly critical of companies or individuals
Submitting a guest post to Lilach Bullock
Please submit your guest post with ALL the following information:
Your completed post saved in Word format
- Any image files required by the post (remember to include proper attribution)
- Your short author bio including optional website link and profile image
- I will be in touch with you within 14 days regarding your submission. Please do not contact me again within that time
Once the post has been published I request that you:
- Share the post with all your social media contacts, and help it reach as wide an audience as possible
- Engage with readers of this blog. Come back regularly and check for comments. Reply to comments and get involved with the conversation.
- We will respond only to content that gets published
- If you don’t receive a response within 2 weeks, feel free to reuse the article elsewhere
- Please do not send us follow-ups emails. You can check the status of your submission directly online and we will email you once the post is published.