Write for me
Want to write for Lilach Bullock Blog? We’re always looking for well-written contributions that our readers will love.
How to write for us
Before you submit an article, please read ALL the following thoroughly. Then, when you’re ready, email us your contribution. We receive hundreds of submissions and requests to write a week, so please follow our guest blogging guidelines below.
As a guest blogger for the Lilach Bullock blog, you will be able to…
Our writing guidelines
- The completed post should be at least 600 words long. Please check the post to ensure there are no spelling or grammar problems.
- The post has to be 100% original; it cannot have been published elsewhere, including your own site.
- The writing style of the post must be consistent with other published content on our blog.
- If any quotes or photographs are used in your post, they must be correctly attributed.
- We will not publish anything written solely as a promotional piece for another company. If you are uncertain if your piece qualifies please ask.
- Republication of any article we publish is not permitted. This includes the author’s own social media accounts.
- Authors are actively encouraged to share the link to the article as widely as they can
- We reserve full rights to adapt and edit your post as required. This applies both at the time of initial publication and to any future edits to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Who are our readers?
Our readers are a mixture of entrepreneurs, SME’s, marketers, agencies and brands. They are looking for help to grow and scale their businesses and learn about the best tools to help them be more effective, efficient and successful.
Our audience is global (the majority of our readers are from the USA and UK).
What topics can you write about?
The most successful guest posts are content-rich, detailed, and packed with information that readers can put into action to get results in the real world.
We are particularly keen to publish posts on:
- Digital marketing: email marketing, SEO, tips, tools and guides
- Social media marketing: tips, tools and guides
- Blogging and content marketing
- Traffic and conversion tips
- How to guides and list-based posts
- Mindset: How to be more confident, happy and successful
- Productivity: How to be more effective and efficient
However, we are happy to consider any post which will provide a genuine benefit for our readers.
What we don’t publish
- Any subject already extensively covered in the blog
- Anything solely written for link-building purposes
- Anything that is wrong, offensive, inaccurate, or directly critical of companies or individuals
Submitting a guest post to Lilach Bullock
Please submit your guest post with ALL the following information:
Your completed post saved in Word format
- Any image files required by the post (remember to include proper attribution)
- Your short author bio including optional website link and profile image
Once the post has been published we request that you:
- Share the post with all your social media contacts, and help it reach as wide an audience as possible
- Engage with readers of this blog. Come back regularly and check for comments. Reply to comments and get involved with the conversation.
- We will respond only to content that gets published
- If you don’t receive a response within 2 weeks, feel free to reuse the article elsewhere
- Please do not send us follow-ups emails. You can check the status of your submission directly online and we will email you once the post is published.
Do you have any questions?
Click the button below to get in touch with me.