I’m looking for a smooth-talking, quick-thinking, eagle-eyed, organizational ninja to come & join my boutique agency as our Project and Content Marketing Manager.
You will be overseeing a roster of clients in the digital marketing space with various needs and requirements – never a dull day as they say!
You’ll be working closely with our contractors to ensure happy clients and smooth delivery of scopes as well as be able to spot opportunities as they arise.
You’ll also be working directly with me, everything from managing the CRM (Hubspot), the website (WordPress), our social media, creating newsletters, creating content for our own blog, and more!
We specialise in content marketing – one of the most sought after industries, however – it’s fast, it’s always changing, and it is full on if you’ve never experienced it before, for this reason the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working as an account manager in the digital marketing space
- Be a passionate and experienced writer who can write compelling content quickly
- Ideally have experience working within an agency or media company
- Be extroverted and able to quickly establish rapport with people
- Be able to think quickly on their feet
- Be disciplined with their time and enjoy working on their own
- Be proactive and use your own initiative, we love suggestions and are always wanting to improve and grow
I’m looking for a superstar (or wannabe) who can be an integral part of the team and grow with the agency.
A typical day will include: (although not all in one day, unless you’re a superhero :-D)
- Project management: manage clients and client work, keep on top of projects and ensure they’re delivered to the client in a timely manner
- Content creation: Create blog posts, guides, and other types of content (in English, generally about digital marketing topics so a deep knowledge of digital marketing practices and software tools is essential)
- Content editing: Liaising with writers, creating briefs for writers, reviewing and editing content
- Design marketing materials such as blog and social media images, infographics, etc.
- Perform research for business development and lead generation purposes
- Perform outreach campaigns for business development projects
- Manage SEO (search engine optimization) tasks
- Proficient, fluent English speaker and writer
- Very knowledgeable about digital marketing topics and relevant software tools
- Someone who is self-disciplined and comfortable working a full-time job remotely (you’ll be in constant contact with other members of the team via email and Skype
- Proactive and ready to think on their feet
- Passionate about writing and creating content (blog posts, extensive how-to guides, product reviews, etc.)
- Great research skills
- Quick at familiarising yourself with technology and tools
Wishlist (extra brownie points)
- Passionate about design (any design skills in Adobe/Photoshop are a plus): blog post imagery, social media imagery, infographics, presentations etc.
- Experience with Facebook and Google Ads
- SEO Ninja
- Hubspot extraordinaire
What you’ll get in return:
- Work from wherever you want (you can even work in your jammies if you want to!)
- Work in a friendly and casual environment
- Opportunity to learn new digital marketing skills and grow within a small business environment
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Holiday: 10 working days/year + Jewish holidays
- Birthday bonus holiday day
Due to the company being registered in the United Kingdom, payment will be made monthly via BACS and you will be responsible for your own tax.
To apply please complete the below form. Looking forward to hearing from you!